- State of the Art Design.
- Complete range of DBs with knockouts on the sides of DB to increase the flexibility of cable /conduit entry from all directions.
- Ready to use DBs that are supplied with Neutral Links, Earth Links, Bus Bar and inter connecting wire/links.
- TOP two foundation holes of key type and bottom two of round type for mounting or hanging the DB.
- Knockouts at appropriate positions make the DBs suitable for wider applications, minimizing sharp bends of cables.
- Earth Bar for better and firm earthing and for facilitating individual earthing for each outgoing terminal.
- Special brass incoming terminals to ensure perfect connections of incoming cable with the Bus Bar from any direction.
- Bus Bar Rating – 100 / 200A
- Provided with removable gland plates both on TOP and bottom.
- Separate door packaging with provision of cement protection cover.
|Range||SPN, TPN, Vertical, Phase Selector, TV/Tel, Cross, Plug-n-Socket|
|No. of Ways||4, 6, 8, 12, 16 ways|
|Type of Installation||Surface and Flush mounting|
|Colour / Finish||RAL 7035 Grey (Semi Glossy)|
|Door Locking Options||Sliding Lock|
|Removable Gland Plates||Top & Bottom|
|Protection Level of Distribution Board||Advanced|
|Distribution Technique||Insulated Busbar|
|Bus Bar Rating||100A/200A|
|Outgoing||Max. Individual 63A|
|Provision for Incomer slots||8 Slots|
|Voltage Rating||240/415V~ AC, 3 Phase/4 Wire|
|Main Incoming Options||Single Phase/Three Phase – MCB or RCCB or ISOLATOR|
|Sub Incoming Options||DP MCB / RCCB|
|Neutral Bar Terminal Capacity||25mm2|
|Earthing Bar Terminal Capacity||25mm2|
|Ingress Protection (IP)||IP 30 for Single Door DB, IP 43 for Double Door DB|
|Rated Insulated Voltage (Ui)||690V~|
|Ambient Temperature)||-5 ̊ C to 40 ̊ C|
|Distribution Board-Reference Standards||IS 8623; IS 13032|